Thursday, April 26, 2012

Run For Your Lives *AHHHH ZOMBIES*


August 18th, 2012 marks a BIG day for dh and I. You see, it's our VERY first 5k. I would say at this point we are far from ready to run a 5k. HOWEVER, with adrenaline on my side I just might be able to cross the finish line. During this race there are zombies (real or not) waiting to eat your brains, I mean... steal your flags. Each runner has 3-4 flags attached to their waist. During the 5k there are a number of different obstacles including mazes, climbing, dodging, swimming, etc. After the race there are cleaning stations, a beer tent, bands, and food. And, the best part: an apocalypse party. Here are some pictures from past Run For Your Lives events:






I am so stoked. Now, to continue to train so I can actually run 3.1 miles. I am currently looking to product review fitness gadgets and products. If you have a fitness gadget or product you'd like to see on my blog please email: TresChicCoincidenceATgmailDOTcom





No comments:

Post a Comment