Tuesday, April 17, 2012

*Review* waterpebble


Since dh and I have moved into our new house I have been on a saving kick. I make sure when it's warm out we keep the blinds and curtains closed. When it's cooler outside, we open all the windows to let the breeze in. I keep the lights off, unless they are actually needed. I wanted to be able to able to keep money in our pockets.

One way to do that is to use this waterpebble designed by Preistmangoode. It's really really simple to use. Seriously you just take it out of the package and pop it on the shower floor closet to the drain. It will turn on when the waters started, and off when the shower is turned off. It has three little lights. (Green, Yellow, and Red). It starts off green and as the shower goes on it turns yellow and when it want's you to get out it turns red. (I'll admit I've stretched the red flashy light as long as possible). If you take longer showers and want to start again... or got side tracked and left the shower running, you can reset the waterpebble by squeezing the bottom.




The waterpebble is extremely affordable, too! ($9 on websites like Ebay) (Gigantic bonus in my book, however I won't lie: I got my Waterpebble as a product review). 

Here are some articles I found about the Waterpebble and its creator Paul Priestman:


Since we started using our waterpebble our water bill from March to April has dropped $10. (The cost of a waterpebble). Woohoo! Try the waterpebble out yourself, and let me know how much you save!

No comments:

Post a Comment